Just last night I discovered the blog Biblical Homemaking. I have loved browsing through Mandy's blog today. I was extremely inspired by her monthly goals that she posts and decided to take her lead and do the same. Here are my April goals.
· Taxes :(
· Reorganize pantry, including the kids art supplies (this scares me!)
· Work out 3 time a week (starting slow and trying to make a goal I can stick with)
· Accomplish 1 pin on Pinterest
· Ministry of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
· Catching Fire (Book 2 of Hunger GamesJ )
· Memorize Romans 8:1-8
· A listener: truly listen to my kiddos when they talk to me. I am ashamed to admit frequently get distracted with the computer, etc. that I don’t stop to really listen!